First of all, I would like to thank you for being a part of the Mumara Family. I’ll explain below the quickest way to get started with your Mumara ONE account and send your first email out.
Few things to keep in mind
- Sending out an email successfully isn’t that important but placement into inbox matters most
- You have to be properly authenticated before you start sending
- Carry important IP warmup procedures to give your account a green signal
- Before sending mass/bulk email, make sure your account reputation is good enough
- You are not using any spammy content
Follow the required steps below to get started with your first broadcast.
1: Add Your Sending Domain & Authenticate Keys
Brand your email by adding your own sending domain to be appeared in email headers and tracking links.
A contact list is where you can store your leads and their important information. Add a contact list and add/import your clients/subscribers into it.
Design your creative broadcast using our advanced and friendly drag & drop email designing tool or upload your own HTML.
Your basic required steps are done and now you can start your first broadcast. While scheduling the broadcast, select the correct criteria that comply with your needs.